Egg masks play a vital role in treating hair loss.
Are you suffering from oily scalp and hair? Or your hair is so dry? No matter what kind of hair you are having and might be your hair strands so oily or dry, having frequent egg masks is a perfect idea that can resolve the hair loss issue.
Benefits of Egg hair masks:
Well, eggs are known to be great for all kinds of hair. Eggs contain about 70 percent keratin and eggs are apparently one of the lushest sources of protein amid foods. Conditioning the hair with eggs progresses the hair growth.
Egg masks promote hair growth; also repairs damaged hair and also assist in straightening of hair follicles.
Egg Yolk Hair Mask:
This Egg hair mask is a complete protein hair treatment. Egg yolk is crammed with proteins, vitamins, and fatty acids. Egg yolk also comprises a huge amount of vitamins like A, D and E. These vitamins upkeep hair growth and also prevents hair fall. Olive oil is one more component of this hair mask that helps to strengthen and softens the hair. Olive oil is also used to exfoliate the hair, refurbish the hair color and prevent premature graying. This hair mask is ideal for controlling the huge hair loss.
Ingredients to prepare Egg Yolk Mask:
- Egg yolks: Two
- Olive oil: 2 tbsp
- Water: 1 cup
Guidelines to prepare Egg Yolk Mask:
- Add the egg yolks to a bowl and pour olive oil into it.
- Mix it well and then add half a cup of water.
- By using fingers apply this mixture directly onto the scalp.
- Use a shower cap and let the mixture to sit for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with normal water with a shampoo.
How frequently can you use this egg yolk mask?
This mask is very effective. Hence, following it for once or twice in a month would be adequate.
Egg White Hair Mask:
This egg white hair mask is very beneficial for people with oily hair. Excess hair oil can block pores in the hair and triggers acne and other related skin infections. This hair mask is the combination of honey and olive oil. Olive oil will smoothens the hair whereas honey is an excellent component for curing acne.
Ingredients to prepare Egg White Hair Mask:
- Egg whites: Two
- Honey: 1 tbsp
- Olive oil: 1 tbsp
Guidelines to prepare Egg White Hair Mask:
- Mix the three ingredients egg whites, olive oil, and honey in a bowl.
- Apply the hair mask smoothly across all over the scalp.
- Now, wear a shower cap and let the mixture to dry.
- Let it sit for about 15 – 20 minutes. The mixture would turn gum on drying.
- Wash it out with normal water by using a shampoo.
How often will you Use This Mask?
Just like the egg yolk hair mask, this way is also quite effectual. So, you need to use this egg hair mask 1-2 times in a month.