These Christmas Nail Art Tutorials will add an extra zing to your festive season
Being the most anticipated occasion all year long, several things are being planned like parties, dinners and get together with friends.
Fancy nail art may look like extremely complicated, but it doesn’t have to be and you won’t even want double-jointed fingertips to master these easy Christmas nail art tutorials.
Things You Need
- Maroon nail polish
- Golden glitter nail polish
- White nail polish
- Makeup sponge
- Nail art brush
Christmas Sparkle Nail Art Tutorial
- Put on maroon nail polish to your nails, excluding the nail on the ring finger. Make your nail art look unique by putting golden glitter nail polish on the ring finger. The golden nail polish will give more style to your nail art.
- Give your manicure a holiday glitz by putting the golden glitter nail polish on the nail tips to form an ombre effect. Put on glitter on your mid finger and thumb. Make use of a makeup sponge to put the glitter so that it won’t look charred.
- For the index finger and little finger, take a tiny nail striper, dip it in white nail paint, and put two horizontal lines below the tips of your nails.
- Put on a clear top coat to seal the nail art.
Read More: Best Nail Designs for Short Nails