Santa’s Waistcoat Nail Art
Things You Need
- White nail polish
- Red nail polish
- Black nail polish
- Gold nail polish
- Nail striper
- Dotting tool
Santa’s Waistcoat Nail Art Tutorial
- Put a base coat of red nail colour, but leave the top half of the mid nail empty.
- Draw on a vertical strip of the fur of the jacket and a black stripe vertically for the belt.
- Add in the particulars for the belt as shown in the figure with a nail striper.
- Make use of white and black polish and a fine brush; draw the face and beard of Santa’s face.
- Cover it with a top coat.