Leopard Nail art looks very wild and eye-catching
Leopard Nail art looks so pretty and can be had when you wish to show your wilder side. They are so easy to make.
List of materials needed:
- A base coat
- Muddy yellow acrylic paint
- A black acrylic paint (or stripper)
- A brown acrylic paint
- Cotton bud and polish remover
- Golden nail art foil or golden stripper or golden glitter polish
- A Black Striper
- A toothpick
- A nail art brush
- A good quality, transparent top coat
Read More: A perfect guide to have a Smokey Eye Makeup
Now, let us see the phases involved in performing the nail art.
- Use a base coat on nails to avoid harmful effects of acrylic paint
- Paint the nails with Muddy yellow acrylic paint.
- Complete the Leopard part making some uneven dots, using brown acrylic color or brown nail polish with the help of a toothpick or can use the dotting tool for the same.
- Make borders for the Leopard dots part with un-linked crescents using black acrylic color or nail polish to complete the Leopard print.
- At the separations, apply a fine layer of top coat to which spread over bits of gold foil and stick the same on the layer with the help of a toothpick. Use golden striper to make line separations.
- On the usage of golden glitters, apply the top coat on the separation lines and pat the same over.
Read More: Natural Ways to Get Rid of Skin Tan
- Clean the traces of the nail polish on the edges using a toothpick and a nail polish remover and the later apply the top coat and let it dry.
- Usage of golden glitters gives a different look but will be gorgeous.
Watch Video Here: