How to prevent wrinkles? This is the most distressing question of most of the teenagers
Wrinkles happen as part of the natural aging process when the elastin and collagen in the connective tissue of the skin turn out weak due to changes in fibroblasts that yield elastin and collagen.
Premature wrinkles can also be produced by factors like much exposure to sunlight or harsh environs, smoking, usage of certain drugs, extreme stress, abrupt weight loss, loss of vitamin E, and genetic disposition.
There are many easy home remedies that will assist to reduce wrinkles and prevent new ones from developing.
Olive oil is a great source for a flawless skin.
- Regular massaging of olive oil onto the affected skin area will nourish, repair and even restore skin cells. As the oil pierces deep into the skin, it delivers long-lasting protection and retains it hydrated.
- One more option is to mix honey with a few drops of glycerin and olive oil. Massage the mix into your skin twice every day. This will remove dead cells and help to tighten the sagged skin.
Even, you can massage your skin with emu oil, coconut oil, almond oil or vitamin E oil to prevent wrinkles.
Read More: How to get rid of Acne Naturally
Fenugreek seeds, leaves and oil work as an antidote for various skin problems, together with wrinkles. The leaves are rich in minerals and vitamins that are simply absorbed by the body and aid to treat wrinkles and fine lines when used regularly.
- Grind some fresh fenugreek leaves in order to make a thick paste. Apply this paste on your face and leave it for a complete night. Wash it with lukewarm water in the morning.
- Wash your face with water boiled with fenugreek seeds or you can also apply fenugreek oil on your face to avoid wrinkles.
The aloe vera gel contains malic acid that aids to reduce wrinkles by enlightening the elasticity of your skin cells.
- Just extract the gel from an aloe vera plant. Apply this fresh gel onto your skin for about 15 to 20 minutes. Then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- One more option is to mix 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel with vitamin E capsule. Apply this mixture to parts where wrinkles are developing. Leave it for half an hour and then wash it off with warm water.