Ginger works as an outstanding anti-wrinkle home remedy because of its high antioxidant values. Furthermore, it helps to inhibit the cessation of elastin, one of the central causes of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Mix a tweak of grated ginger with a spoon of honey. Eat this mixture daily in the morning.
- You can also have ginger tea twice every day.
Usually, bananas are high in minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants that fight the causes of fine lines and wrinkles. Having this remedy twice in a week will revitalize your skin and cure wrinkles in a natural way.
- Smash two ripe bananas into a fine thick paste. Apply this paste on the affected areas. Leave it for at least 30 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- On the other hand, you can use a mix of one mashed avocado and banana, laterally with a little honey. Have it on your skin, leave it for about 20 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
Almonds are an exceptional source of vitamin E, fiber, iron, calcium, zinc, folic acid, and oleic acid, which can delay the process of aging and wrinkle formation.
- Soak 3-4 almonds in raw milk complete night. Remove the peel in the morning and grind them into a fine paste. Apply this paste onto the affected skin and leave it for about 20 to 30 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- You can even massage almond oil into your skin to reduce the effects of aging.
Carrots have a rich content of vitamin A that promotes the production of collagen and assists to keep the skin smooth.
- Boil 2-3 big carrots in water till they become soft. Grate the carrots with some honey to get a thick paste. Apply it on your face and leave it for about 30 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Also, embrace raw carrots in your food.
Lemon juice consists of citric acid that acts as a strong exfoliate and aids to get rid of dead cells. It even works as a deep cleansing agent and astringent that will aid to fade out blemishes as well as wrinkles.
- Mildly rub a bit of lemon juice into your skin. Leave it for about 5-10 minutes and then wash your face with cold water. Do this two to three times in a day.
- Otherwise, you can also mix one teaspoon of yogurt, vitamin E oil, honey and lemon juice. Rub it over your face and leave it on for about 15-20 minutes before cleaning off.
- One more option is to put on lemon juice mixed with amla powder onto your face to cure wrinkles and reduce aging naturally.