Pineapples comprise an enzyme that promotes elasticity of skin, moisturizes the skin, and eliminates the dead skin cells. This fruit is also rich in fiber, antioxidants, and vitamins that can boost the skin health.
- Rub the flesh of pineapple on the affected skin. Let it dry for about 20 minutes, and then wash with cold water.
- Intake of pineapple regularly can make your skin beautiful.
Drinking water is one of the most effective and easiest home remedies for treating wrinkles. Water retains the body hydrated and upholds the moisture level in the skin. When the body is dried out, your skin will usually look older.
Ensure to drink filtered, pure water, as unfiltered water might have traces of elements that can harm your skin.
Drink at least two liters of water every day. Avoid the intake of alcohol and carbonated drinks.
Additional Tips To Prevent Wrinkles
- Limit sun exposure, particularly when the sun is strongest.
- Diminish and manage stress as chronic stress hastens cellular skin aging.
- Stop smoking as it can harm collagen and source early wrinkles.
- Embrace more vitamin C rich foods like oranges, blueberries, grapefruits, pineapples, broccoli, bell peppers, spinach, and kale in your food. Vitamin C endorses collagen formation and combats free radicals. Foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids will also aid to keep your skin young and plump.
- Get sufficient sleep and wish to sleep on your back to avoid sleep lines that ultimately turn into wrinkles.
- Control facial expressions like frowning and squinting as they incline to overload the facial muscles.