Find easy ideas for boneless pork chop recipes, reviews, and tips from home cooks.
Slow cooked, grilled, breaded or barbecued, these top-rated pork chop recipes make your dinner delicious.
Summer Grilled Pork Chops
- 1 and a half cups of lemon juice
- 1 and a half cups of honey
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried basil
- 4 center-cut pork chops, 1/2-inch thick
- Salt and grounded black pepper to taste
Steps To Do
- Mix the honey, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, basil, and garlic together in a large bowl. Pour around half the marinade into a resealable plastic zipper bag, and put the pork chops in that bag. Completely squeeze out the air, cover the bag, and chill for at least 2 hours. Refrigerate the rest of the marinade for basting.
- Preheat an outside grill for medium to high heat, and lightly oil the grill.
- Take out the chops from the zipper bag, and throw away the used marinade. Smidgen chops with black pepper and salt.
- Grate the chops till they get browned for about 20 to 25 minutes. Grease frequently with the reserved flavoring, being certain to let the mix cook onto the pork chops.