Mom’s Best Pork Chops
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 3 packets of saltine crackers, crushed
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 6 thin cut pork chops
Steps To Do
- Heat up the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a narrow bowl or pie plate, whisk the eggs with onion powder and garlic powder. Put cracker crumbs on a distinct plate. Heat up the oil in a big skillet on medium to high heat. Dint pork chops into the egg and then press into the cracker crumbs to fleece. Cook in the hot oil for about 2 to 3 minutes per side, just till it gets golden brown. Take out to a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 45 mins in the preheated oven, turning once. Serve instantly.
Read More: Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe