Creamy Herbed Pork Chops
- 4 thick-cut pork chops
- 1 teaspoon of Montreal steak seasoning
- 1/2 cup of butter, divided
- 2 and a half tablespoons of all-purpose flour, or as needed
- 1 tablespoon of dried basil
- 1 teaspoon of instant beef bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups of milk
Steps To Do
- Season the pork chops with Montreal steak seasoning.
- Liquefy 2 tablespoons butter in a big skillet over medium heat. Roast the chops in liquefied butter till it gets browned around 7 to 10 minutes on each side.
- Now, transfer the pork chops to a plate.
- Mix the flour, basil, and beef bouillon all-together in a bowl. Blend black pepper into the skillet and cook for about 1 minute. Add the flour mixture and cook, stirring continuously, till browned, around 2 minutes. Pour the milk into flour mixture; cook and stir continuously till the mixture is thick and bubbly for about 4 to 6 minutes. Pour the sauce over pork chops and then serve.