This is an exceptional exercise to correct your pose and the spinal curvature.
- Gradually, move your neck, arms, and middle torso to the opposed direction.
- Hold this posture for 5 seconds and then return to the initial position.
- Do this exercise on the opposite direction also
- Repeat this for about 10 times.
Cat Pose is a very good spine firming and relaxing exercise. This even helps you to cure backache.
- Push down your lower back and look up at the roof. Feel the pressure in your lower back.
- Now, breathe out and cut the belly in and have a “hunch back”. Look towards your navel.
- Breathe in, and repeat this for 20 times.
The tree pose is of immense help if you want to improve your balance.
- Balance your body on the right foot and then flex your left knee. Snatch your left knee with both the palms.
- Now, place your left foot on the right inner thigh.
- Then, join your palms and put your hands up.
- Be on this pose for about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Repeat this on the other side.
- Repeat this 5 times.
Read More: 15 Minute Abs Workout Routine At Home
Breathing in intensely helps to ease blood circulation.
- Place your fingertips on your torso and inhale and exhale. Do this exercise for 10 times.
- Then, flex your knees completely and kick your legs up.
- Bead your shins and lift them up. Do this for about 10 times.
- Sleep on your side with a pillow balancing your upper trunk.
- Now, inhale and exhale. Do this for 10 times.
- Sleep on your back with knees flexed, and foot flat on the ground.
- Inhale and exhale. Do this for 10 times.
The Schroth Method is one of the finest innovations of Germany, and has assisted many.
- Kick your left leg up. Keep it there for about 3 seconds and then release.
- Do this for 10 times.
- Place yourself below a bar that is not so high, so that you can place your feet on the ground.
- Now, clamp the bar, place your feet right below the bar, and tug your body down. Feel the pressure and count to 10.
- Then, without leaving the bar, come to a sitting posture. Count to 10.
- Repeat this exercise for 3 times.